rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Esoteric reality and Human origins speculation thread

Esoteric reality and Human origins speculation thread

Quote: (06-01-2018 05:02 AM)sterling_archer Wrote:  

What is the reasoning behind believing that Hinduism is same as freemasonry?

Actually, now that I think of it, it may be likely that the original Hindus may have been relatively benign compared to the secret societies of today. Or maybe the schism between the Asuras and Devas marked the beginning of opposing sides. However, if there is a benign force remaining in the secret societies, I do not see it prominent on the world stage.

What two would have in common would be a deeper knowledge of cosmic origins, metaphysics, and sacred geometry. Much of the esoteric religion revolves around the astrological houses and knowledge of cosmological time cycles. The Hindus were aware of axial precession (a 12ky phenomena) well before western thinkers. This leads me to believe they had access to forgotten or hidden knowledge, and the Brahmins were likely their esoteric priesthood.

[Image: Fotolia_34354028_XS.jpg]
One example is the flower of life, the kabbalah tree of life, the star of solomon and metraton's star. The hindu flower of life is symbolic of genesis. The kaballah tree of life overlays the hindu flower of life precisely.

The flower of life is also an unfolded metraton's cube, whose 2d projection forms a solomon's star. I would note the solomon's star and pillars of the kaballah tree of life are major symbols in freemasonry.

I don't know the true significance of these symbols, though I've read speculations that the flower of life may be a 2D projection of the charge distribution of elementary particles. For further reading, see this.

There may also be an overlap between the masonic tracing board, specifically the pillars of ida and pangala (or boaz and jachin in freemasonry). Also the correspondence between the kaballah tree of life & jacobs ladder to the hindu chakras.

[Image: 71eb455f951edf1a69b9e071a912b328.jpg]

[Image: c9a7687c58c2709fa8463a2c41461c3d.jpg]
More on the correspondence between ancient India and modern freemasonry here.

Messages In This Thread