rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Approaches

On Approaches

I don't do much night game. However, on the DGAF front as far as saying what you want or not caring what the girl thinks, I've had success lately with playful arrogant humor during the day time.

Examples:

Today I picked up a girl at the library. At first, I walked up and asked her where the reference section was. When she said she didn't know I said "but you're standing here in front of the dewey decimal computer. don't you work here? are you impersonating a librarian?"

Later she was telling me about all the books she's reading this summer. I replied "I don't need to read books, I pretty much know all there is to know. I just like to hold books sometimes to look smart." she laughed and said "must be nice" I said "yeah it's great" while smiling letting her know it was BS. I'll often follow up with "just kidding, I like to read" (or whatever the activity is)

The other day at the gym while picking up another girl: A few minutes into the conversation, she was talking about how often she comes to the gym. I said " my doctor told me I'm in perfect health and have the perfect male physique. I don't even need to exercise. I just like to come here to look at myself in the mirror."

This humor usually gets laughs which is always good in approaches.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Messages In This Thread