rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does Miami have a shortage of white girls?

Does Miami have a shortage of white girls?

Most (american) white people don't cross dade county lines. I would go months without seeing white people living in Miami. Unless they came on vacation to see south beach, wynwood etc. Most white people with money live in FLL or WPB or the west coast (gulf side of florida) naples, etc.

Agree with Dulceacido is hands down the worst city national/international i have ever lived in. The traffic, the toll roads, the horrible drivers, the fake people, most live at home work shitty jobs but buy nice cars and act like they all are celebrities while working at t-mobile. The papa johns pizza deliver girl bought a brand new es lexus but had to deliver pizzas at night to pay for it.

Southbeach is not miami the rest of miami looks like shit with the exception of a few areas. Once you leave the tourist route you stop seeing palm trees, which most palm trees they import to give it that tropical feel.

I remember they were running ads to people on the east coat to come to miami and have their picture taken in a Lamborghini on south beach, miami is a facade.

They do a great job marketing the city ( actually south beach). Most people that move to miami leave in 2 years or less.

Messages In This Thread