rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got amoged and kinda cucked all night.

Got amoged and kinda cucked all night.

Last night I met up with a girl I fucked once a few months ago, this was our second encounter. I had kinda forgot what she looked like but when she stepped out of her uber she legit looked stunning, very pretty face and perfect body, she's 21 and I'd give her a solid 8, all the hotel guys were ogling at her too which would be the theme for the rest of the night. Now I'm not a good looking guy, I'm average on a good day so this chick was clearly out of my league but she was so into me she held my hand and gave me a kiss right away. So we hit up a lounge place and have some beers and shots and we feeling good I'm making her laugh and the PDA starts intensifieng with every drink. I start noticing guys looking our way as if thinking what is that girl doing with that dude? Then I go to the bathroom and as I walk out there is a guy hitting on her and he leaves when I show up, then when she goes to the bathroom all these guys try to grab her hand as she's walking and when she comes back she says lots of guys are trying to hit on her and I just laugh it off like yeah well your the hottest girl here. So we hit up another bar and were pretty fucked up and were making out like crazy and she's pretty freaky so I lift up her dress and grab her ass infront of everyone shes wearing a hot g-string. Again I go to the bathroom and the guy next to us immediatly starts hitting on her but this time I catch her giving him her number, I pretended like I didn't notice when I came back and we start again with the PDA so I wasn't worried it's not like she was ignoring me or anything. Finally we hit up another spot and long story short another guy hits on her and I see her follow him into a secluded area in the back of the bar, shes there for like 5 minutes and comes back to my table and she tells me some guy asked her to give him a lap dance, prolly since that's what she was doing to me all night. I pretended like I didn't see anything and laughed it off and I really was not pissed or jealous since the PDA continued all night and she never ignored me, but I could tell she was texting one of the guys she gave her # too. So we end up going back to my hotel and we fuck all night , she even had some lingerie in her purse that she put on and looked sexy as fuck like a legit model. She also had this "clit sensitizer" gel in her purse that she rubbed on her pussy to make her cum..so as you could tell this bitch was pretty fucking freaky. Anyway I don't know what to make of her behavior it was pretty confusing since she was all over me but still giving guys her number and texting them, also wtf is up with all the guys hitting on her when she's clearly with a guy. Does this mean I give off beta vibes? I am 6'0 about 170lbs and in decent shape.

Messages In This Thread