rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Upcoming Austin Trip, need insight

Upcoming Austin Trip, need insight

So I have a few questions and I would like some insights to see how I can make the most of my upcoming Austin stay (5/30 - 06/2).

I'm was going in for a lecture originally from JB Peterson (I'm aware he's pushing for a "greater Beta" rather than true Neo-Masculinity) but ended up becoming a Dave Rubin lecture going on in Moody Theater the 31st. Since I live in a smallish oil town where ppl know each other, I'm using this "trip" as a chance to greatly put into practice Game Skills that I haven't been able to try without really running into anyone I know; also I paid money and requested time off work so now I'm going.

I did read Axorbs "Ausin Night Life sheet 2017 " thread so I'm setting up my night experiences based on that.

My Stats:
Brown Mexican-American (I know race can be 50/50 unless I say I'm from place like Barcelona or insert obscure exotic location)
Late 20's (look the age as well, I can easily look older)
Budgeting around $300 in spending money after securing logistics.
Dance skills: Mediocre

My plan is to check out the West 6 and Dirty 6 Weds and Thurs night, hear out how things are going throughout the day and if I'm burning try my hand at the East Side. I'll also t

This will be my first solo trip and post red-pill trip in which I'm actually practicing game rather fishing and hoping for a bite.
[Image: banana.gif]

My main questions are:
Is it better to pull to my spot (I'm getting place to myself) or is it better to bounce to her spot is within reasonable distance?

Best places to try Day-Game? (Gotta stay busy in the day)

I'm running solo (unless I can get a fellow wingman) and what are places I should just avoid due to cliquish nature so I can focus in other spots?

How far is too far when setting up logistics? (I'm eyeing a place about 4.5 miles from Downtown)

I'll have my car but what is the best transportation method for the night scene?

Trip report to follow and thanks in advance for any insight, tips and help.

Messages In This Thread