rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to make her ready for sex?

How to make her ready for sex?

I have been dealing with a girl for a while now. We've seen each other quite some times through social circle and always been flirting, so i decided to invite her out, and we've went on 2 dates so far, where i managed to kiss her on the first date and also the second date. She says she really likes me, but whenever i try to push for sex, or ask her to come hang out at my place, she says "no let's just hang out somewhere else", like clearly she's resistant to the idea, since she knows what it could lead to.

We have been seeing each other a little over 1.5 months.

I did a stupid thing and asked her yesterday. I know you should never talk to girls about such things, but i told her that i want to be sure about something, and whether she's actually serious about this. I asked her, what do you exactly want, it's hard to read you, do you want a relationship, sex, or are you just wasting my time?

I mean when you've been "dating" for so long something must happen. Otherwise why spend time + money on going on more dates. She's shy so she never talks about these things. I asked her, would you actually have sex with me? She said she would like to see me more times before she is comfortable having sex with me, but that she would.

I might have come off as needy, no abundance mentality with this "talk" we had, but she didn't seem to mind so much. It's just me that regret having it. I just wanted to get things straight. Anyways.

How do i deal with this kind of girl that needs so much assurance, that you're not just there for a quick fuck and then piss off somewhere else. Because that's the impression i got from this kind of girl, they're holding onto their vagina until you prove yourself. But isn't 1.5 months proof enough that i am not just there for a quick fuck. I know girls don't think with logic, but with emotion. But how should i go about this and have it lead to sex. Should i just keep escalating further, like 3rd 4th 5th date kind of thing? Should i mention sex to her again, or should i not talk about it ever again.

Messages In This Thread