rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DayGame - tips to stay in a positive mood

DayGame - tips to stay in a positive mood

Daygame can be a wild experience at times.

I am wondering what your (inner game) strategies are when you go through some tougher moments:

I'm starting with my tips:

1. Forget what happened

Probably the most obvious strategy. Trying to forget what happened as we most probably won't find out why she wasn't interested. Only possible if we accept that we can't always know everything. Although an obvious strategy, it's difficult to become a master in this one.

2. Seeing the bigger picture

Not directly forgetting the situation, but seeing the whole daygame experience with its positive moments and recognizing the fact that these situations happen to every daygamer. Seeing them as unavoidable.

3. Having a "next" mentality

Not only forgetting what happened but immediately continue with daygame.

4. Trying to understand what happened

Not forgetting the situation but relive the approach again before your inner eye and try to understand what could have been the reasons. The emphasis was on "try", as it's important to let go the reasoning, earlier or later.

6. Thinking about "positive" daygame approaches

Trying to focus on positive experiences you had on that day/in general. This puts things into perspective.

7. Trying to understand her "abundance" mentality

Trying to put yourself in her shoes. She has so many guys who are interested in her, why should she risk investing time in a guy she barely knows?

8. Understanding the norm

Every girl seems to know that one guy who can have all the girls he wants. While there probably is some truth to that, it's generally a big exaggeration. Almost all guys have a hard time doing daygame. Yes sometimes you are lucky, but it's the absolute norm to get rejected most of the times.

9. Thinking about the healthy effect of daygame

Daygame (usually) means walking around, hence after 1, 2h you easily achieved 10km. A healthy distance, keeps you slim, trains your abdominals and keeps you in a good mood.

10. Collect stories for your friends

The crazier the experience, the better the story you can tell your friends about. We all know that we can often laugh in hindsight about negative/embarassing moments. So it's recommended to switch into the "cool, now I have a new story to tell" mode asap.

11. Question whether you/she has any influence on attraction at all

We talk about attraction, but in the end, the whole "who likes who" world is still a mystery. We don't know what is happening on the deepest layer (quantum world?). Maybe one day we will find out that we don't have a free will after all? Who knows? The only thing which is clear is that nothing is 100% clear right now.

Do you have any other tips?

Messages In This Thread