rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder girl suggested to meet up and then cancelled last minute

Tinder girl suggested to meet up and then cancelled last minute

Quote: (05-18-2018 05:14 AM)AceP Wrote:  

Quote: (05-17-2018 06:06 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

She got cold feet. Concentrate on other girls and ping her again in a week. If she doesn’t respond then punt and look elsewhere

Best advice and what you can do here. I agree.

I don't know how hot you are bro, but yeah this happens all the time in tinder where girls just might find a better (and hotter) offer anytime of the day just with a couple of finger swipes. Another thing I could suggest is try to take her out instead of you going out to her.

I need to gain about 10kg of muscle and I'll be ok, until then, the lifestyle portrayed by my photos is it. I tend to have decent convos (IMO) until it gets to sorting out a date.

Quote: (05-18-2018 11:51 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

Girls don't want to use their brains and you may have made it too complicated and been too nonchalant throughout the conversation. Like others said you can be like that after you hooked them but I don't adopt that attitude with a girl unless I half wish that shed flake on me.

That said I don't know how it usually works around your parts

Think this case is solved tbh:

-Suggest drinks/something fun, or make it extremely easy for her to come over (uber/driver her).

-Continue banter/flirty convo even while sorting out logistics/date & don't be nonchalant at least until after hooking up.

And can try ping her up in a couple of days and if no reply, don't bother anymore.

Cheers all

Messages In This Thread