rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Being made fun of because of height

Being made fun of because of height

Quote: (05-15-2018 12:11 PM)N00B Wrote:  

Hi guys. I am a 5'4 guy, and as you can see I get mocked because of my height. It's never women who mock my height, it's always other guys. It doesn't really upset me, but it kinda hurts my pride. There is really only 2 guys who make fun of my height - both being 6ft2. Next year in a literal 365 days I will being going to uni. So I am not too bothered about what those guys really say. I did notice though, the 2 guys try their best to mock me whenever I talk to girls, I usually literally ignore them and the girls usually do so too - most of the girls see them as major dicks (ngl them making fun of me does seem to help, since most girls get comfortable quicker around me). Just wanted to hear from you other short bros about your experiences!

NOT AN INCEL THREAD!!

Really pathetic! I can feel it. By the way, may I know in which country you are experiencing this?

Messages In This Thread