rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Being made fun of because of height

Being made fun of because of height

Quote: (05-16-2018 08:41 AM)JekyllAndHyde Wrote:  

Quote: (05-15-2018 12:11 PM)N00B Wrote:  

Hi guys. I am a 5'4 guy, and as you can see I get mocked because of my height. It's never women who mock my height, it's always other guys. It doesn't really upset me, but it kinda hurts my pride. There is really only 2 guys who make fun of my height - both being 6ft2. Next year in a literal 365 days I will being going to uni. So I am not too bothered about what those guys really say. I did notice though, the 2 guys try their best to mock me whenever I talk to girls, I usually literally ignore them and the girls usually do so too - most of the girls see them as major dicks (ngl them making fun of me does seem to help, since most girls get comfortable quicker around me). Just wanted to hear from you other short bros about your experiences!

NOT AN INCEL THREAD!!

thread-14130...pid1783279
If you find a tall girl who is somewhat bangable would you at least go for the approach?
Let's say if you manage to bang her would you say it was well worth it and you'd feel your height is actually less of a setback than it is perceived to be?

I've seen 5'4 guys with 5'11 girls holding hands walking at the mall once (no joke) I was joking with my friend about how they hell they can have sex. The guy's hands probably can't even reach her boobs at women-on-top position lol. Then again he's very buff, and he did managed to pull it off one way or the other

Messages In This Thread