rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Graduation ceremonies...worth attending or not?

Graduation ceremonies...worth attending or not?

I will follow up: there are things that bind us together as human beings. And maybe I didn't accurately express this originally. One of those things is the nuclear family. Another is ritual/ ceremony. I'm searching for all the meaningful life experiences I've had, and most, involve others. Whether that may be dancing at a nightclub with friends and girls, going to a beautiful Christmas Eve Church Service and sharing it with others, eating an incredible dinner (sharing with friends and taking shots), or even approaching women (been doing it with my Serbian bros). This shit is all so meaningful to me. We're humans, we get more out of getting together to share moments. I don't regret my college graduation at all. We were a nuclear family, all together with extended family and friends. And I don't regret my high school one at all, the family is the most essential unit, and if your family is all there, you won't ever regret it.

Messages In This Thread