rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Happy but confused for my 1st child

Happy but confused for my 1st child

Quote: (05-15-2018 01:51 PM)Alick Wrote:  

Thanks to those who put positive comments. For remaining all calling me troll or other names........... I really don't care as you are just a binary number for me who have no influence in my real life.

I am sure I want the girl to deliver baby so I will be with her during her pregnancy. I will update this thread further how things goes in my messed up life.

CIAO

Calling you names - right.

I assume that our assumption of you being Muslim is correct and she is thus just a piece of meat to you, in addition I guess a Western whore.

If you want to do the honorable thing, then don't fucking take her kid away via the usual Islamic cunning of "visiting the family in Tunisia/Marocco/Egypt/Syria/Pakistan" and then yanking the kid away from her. I strongly assume that those were your intentions, because what would a womanizing traveler need a kid for? Who would raise your child if you take it away from the girl? You are no Ronoldo who can hire 4 nannies to take care of his kid - and even he has now taken a real-life wifey and has a normal family life.

The honorable thing is to either:

1) Stay married with her and fuck on the side, tell her that you want to have an open relationship
2) Do it the old-school Playboy way of taking care of her financially and being a father to that child

But something tells me that you have other shitty plans typical of Islamic ones. There are entire organisations in many countries devoted to help women who married such guys like you - men who kidnapped the kids, so that the daughter would not be raised into 'a Western whore' - which is any woman who is not Muslim anyway.

Your weak English while being an "Australian" fits this story more than you being a wannabe MGTOW.

Messages In This Thread