rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Middle East+ Lounge

The Middle East+ Lounge

Quote: (05-18-2018 01:55 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

I agree that the PragerU vid is overblown. Iran is not on the verge of starting a Blitzkrieg across the Middle East. It has neither the power nor the reach of Nazi Germany. Also Nazi Germany even in the best case would have been busy in a massive war with Jewish-Bolshevik-Russia anyway. But without doubt they were doing more evil stuff. Iran is in no way able to even annex one country. Only the Saudis can bomb Yemen into the stone age with the blessing of the globalists.

Iran is likely financing some shady things indeed including terror - I think that this is believable. But my guess is that most Iranian people are already fed up with the Islamic Republic.

The vid is clearly beating the globalist war drums with Iran being the next on the line after Syria.

Well you guys might be right. Things is getting blown out of proportion here.

But sometimes I think it is necessary to make a lie in order to act as a catalyst for change. Its like how Hitler manages to brainwash everybody that Jews and "everyone out there is evil". And as they say when enough people tells the lie, it becomes the truth.

Messages In This Thread