rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Candace Owens Thread

Candace Owens Thread

Quote: (05-15-2018 09:20 PM)Rigsby Wrote:  

Quote: (05-15-2018 12:18 PM)kamoz Wrote:  

Quote: (05-14-2018 03:52 PM)Rigsby Wrote:  

Quote: (05-14-2018 12:39 AM)godfather dust Wrote:  

Another pointless individual like Moly, Styx, Crowder, various tradthots etc

Edit: by "pointless individual" I mean you will not gain any insight or value following these people. Not a character assessment.

Well said.

I find her totally vapid though, with no original talking points or views. Just another empty regurgitator.

She's a little too pretty, and the ascendancy of her 'star' is a little too suspicious. She smells bad. I think she's a plant at worst and a patreon grabbing chancer at best.

As for Trump endorsing her? Politics is a dirty business, it would seem.

I wouldn't trust her further than I could throw here. She's poison. I spent a whole day researching her when it all kicked off about her doxing server. That's a day I won't get back.

Male thirst is the root of all evil. Or something like that.

Einstein was right about human stupidity being infinite. Or something like that.

At least Moly or Styx occasionally make a good or original point. But they are pretty vapid too, playing to the gallery and just reacting to the latest ringing of Pavlov's bell. Or something like that.

My personal salvation and the healing of this sick world will have nothing contributed to it by these people. But at least they don't do any harm. Or do they?

"No more heroes anymore"

"Ye shall not worship false idols"

But by all means, do your own research and hold your own opinion.

And feel free to disregard mine. It counts for nothing anyway.

But yeah, one of the more cognitively dissonant moments on the forum for me, seeing otherwise well-informed and intelligent people endorse her for some reason.

People like Moly and Styx are chancers who got lucky. The ascendancies of their 'stars' coincided with that dip on the continuum between a dearth of intelligent talking head pundits and youtube monetization. Their course is all worked out for them now. Their trajectory set.

There are so many contradictions and paradoxes with things these days when you just only even scratch the surface a little in doing your own research. I see none of these people embracing that.

That's the viewpoint from this 'observer' anyway. Maybe I'm wrong.

More and more I just come to the conclusion that man is not ready yet to make the next necessary step in his evolution.

I'm also getting more and more aggravated by this whole 'cult' thing as well. It's starting to get really fucking annoying. It's everywhere from the smaller youtube 'communities' to the larger mega channels such as we've been discussing.

And I'm getting seriously disillusioned with the 'right' as well - so much so that I've even been going back and re-visiting my originally held beliefs in left-wing politics (which is interesting in itself and not a little funny sometimes too). But that's a whole other discussion.

Is Candace Owens left-wing or right-wing. Could never figure her out. She's a SJW so she must be left-wing right? Or is she a new breed? A right-wing SJW?

What a fraud.

I don’t understand the hate for Stefan Styx or Candace. This reminds me of some cernovich haters not too long ago. Would you rather these people didn’t exist and these perspectives didn’t have a voice? Or are you wanting someone perfect who doesn’t exist to be in their place? These same points apply to trump haters.

I’ll admit that I don’t watch or listen to Stefan anymore and never have to Styx. Stefan has become too cringeworthy to watch, over emotional, the videos drag on too long, and the topics are depressing. This was reflected in the comments though so hopefully he adjusts. Styx is just cringeworthy to look at. Come on man clean up. But that’s besides the point - I agree with their viewpoints and am glad they are making it mainstream. Amidst the things I just listed clearly people still watch them, and that’s a good thing. So what if they “ascended” or make money? That’s what any of us would want. Look at how long Stefan has been making videos and how many he has. This didn’t happen for him overnight and there’s more to it than just dumb luck.

Ok, patiently, for those that can't read between the lines.

debeguiled uses humour. Zelcorpian backs it up with his facts and the courage of his convictions. You call me out with straw men.

Quote:Quote:

I don’t understand the hate for Stefan Styx or Candace. This reminds me of some cernovich haters not too long ago. Would you rather these people didn’t exist and these perspectives didn’t have a voice? Or are you wanting someone perfect who doesn’t exist to be in their place? These same points apply to trump haters.

I don't understand the hate for them either. I've never seen it. Oh wait a minute, yes I have. But that hate didn't come from me. I don't hate Moly or Candy. It reminds you of Cerny haters? Mmm do tell more...

No, I don't care that these people exist. They mean the sum of zero to me. I want no false idols to worship. I work it out for myself. I just object to being called out when I don't subscribe to someone else's personal philosophy (that is what Moly calls himself innit? A philosopher?).

These same points apply to Trump haters?

Wow, heart shot. Head shot. Bullseye brother. I won't ever recover from that kind of rhetoric, so I won't even try. A Trump hater.

I'm going to stop there. Hope you don't mind.

I'm just giving my viewpoint. You don't agree with it. I'm not calling for the gulags yet. But if you persist in your folly... (little joke)...

Do watcha like! Whatever works for you. Find your own peace.

I'm sorry I remind you of a 'hater'. It's why I won't spend any more time debating you. But if you push it, boil your arguments down, perhaps reconnect with some kind of point you have, then I will respond to you when I have time.

It's probably not that important to you.

Haha it's not. Sorry if you took it that way, didn't mean it in an accusatory way, just legitimately questioning. I saw patterns with those hatin' on Cernovich and Trump with this, and made observations that's all. To me it appears some people want someone perfect and throw the baby out with the bath water. If that's the case (which it may not be) I disagree.

I'm sure there's plenty of subtlety I'm missing. I have a pretty blunt, straight-shooting personality, with an upbringing in a pretty direct culture. These misunderstandings have happened before with certain people from more indirect cultures (i.e. midwestern American WASPs, Brits, etc) so my bad if this is the case. Like you said it's not that important to me since I didn't intend to make a pointed statement, just an observation. It's all good.

Messages In This Thread