rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Orleans mini-datasheet 2018

New Orleans mini-datasheet 2018

NOLA, i restrain myself from commenting on your posts because they are always so incredible. But you've done another great post, so i have to comment...( you're on a roll man).

New orleans is an incredible place, but also really messed up-- but you may get a kick out of this: https://youtu.be/4gN9vMF-AwA?t=6m49s .

edit 2: video starts at 0, but skip to 6:49 if you can for the lols. It's not funny of course, it's horrible in fact. But the teacher (who reminds me of Erin from "The Office") is either having a relationship with one of the students, or thinking that she can be "cool" and save some of the students--because she is going to parties.

Teacher, is maybe hanging out with students: "she will save them from their ways." --So to speak.

edit: been to New Orleans a few times, and it's def. messed up. But one of these cities that is fascinating if you can wrap your head around it. That's hard, lol.

edit 3: when I was in band, we played a show in the Superdome, it was one of the most sobering-experiences I've ever had in my life--definitely in the top 5. The Superdome had been re-done post-Katrina, and we were playing a show there. Depending on your viewpoint, this is a place where people had died due to negligence of the American Federal Government/ Louisiana Government/ City Government, etc. I felt really bad being there. Given the body count. I almost vomited before I got there...

edit 4: I know forum members don't really do empathy, but I was at Majdanek Concentration Camp (in Lublin, Poland) on Christmas Day a few years ago, and I was just sobbing for an hour with nothing stopping me from doing more... It's probably the worst experience I've ever had. (I missed my family and I felt horrible.)

Messages In This Thread