rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is the travel section dying?

Is the travel section dying?

Quote: (07-11-2018 03:27 AM)Enhanced Eddie Wrote:  

...ironically pussy paradise places often turn into their opposites once the locals are truly sick and tired of the hordes of foreign sex tourists...

I had this thought but it seemed too crazy for me to believe. I now think this is a real phenomenon.

To use an analogy: take a very, very poor country, where people are so desperate for cash they will take any and every opportunity to cheat and even rob a foreigner. The beaches of this country may be beautiful, but after encountering almost every single person in some way trying to extract money from you, you stop having faith in other people, which leads you to automatically disqualifying every single person as a potential friend, and instead marking them as a potential threat. As a result, the small % of people who could have perhaps been lifelong friends or long-term relationships, you discount and ignore, because of your rational bias against the vast majority.

In foreign cities well frequented by western (and turkish and arab) sex/love tourists, foreigners are just seen as money machines. So the central areas of the cities have all the western amenities, plenty of bars, and of course strip clubs, at prices which would make the average local shudder.

As in other threads I think smartphones/apps/internet 2.0 have had the more detrimental effect on these former PPs if I had to choose one of the two, but you get the general point I'm trying to make, when former PPs collapse due to terrible behavior of foreigners and well-established stereotypes of foreigners.

Messages In This Thread