rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is the travel section dying?

Is the travel section dying?

Quote: (06-23-2018 11:02 PM)Skank_Hunt Wrote:  

Quote: (05-14-2018 04:39 AM)Enhanced Eddie Wrote:  

As I said I used to get 20 messages in 1 hour, now I get maybe 1 message in 20 hours. That is a 400 x decline in 7 years. Not to mention, quality of the girls and their attitudes have declined as well. Same text, age and pictures in my online dating profile. If you've never been here and come straight from Toronto, it might still seem wonderful. But if you have been here in 2011 (or hell, even earlier), it's ridiculous in comparison now.

I'm just glad I got to drink my fill before the hordes arrived, is all I'm saying.

Damn brother, 400x less is freaking incredible. You still in the Phils now? I'll PM regarding a quick update of then vs now comparisons, if you have time. For so long SEA has been hyped as PP, with numerous blogs and forums dedicated to it e.g. philippines addicts, that nomad philippines blog and forum etc. 400x ... wow.

I guess the only positive thing you can take from it is that you did indeed drink your fill before the hordes arrived. There is a sadness that those who did not experience those days cannot experience if this is their first trip today in 2018, BUT, it's a huge thing that you are one of the men who got to experience this. I didn't and it's one of my biggest regrets as I've always loved asian girls (a lot of guys just don't, and on this forum there's a big leaning towards slavic girls/EE).

I agree that it has nothing to do with "game" and your setting your stats and pics at the exact same for precise control testing demonstrates this. Finally, part of the joy of a place like the Phils that you describe in 2011 is that you can actually treat it as a holiday. Even if you've "got game", you don't really have to use it, you just don't fuck up and escalate. Compare this to other harder places where it's "game on" and even if you get the bang the whole process at times feels like a battle. I've had some easy (pre-game awareness, pre-smartphone/internet era) lays here in the US and I remember the whole process a lot more fondly, yes, when it was "easier" because constantly pushing with a set on a knife edge is something I do because I have to not because I want to. The stress and tension spills over into the sex and even if it's a good bang I don't remember them as fondly as experiences as a whole. So there's the element of you "having game" but not having to use it which is relaxing and refreshing vs the west. Now in 2018 if fat 6s in the Phils are barely responding to messages God help us.

Hey man I just saw this. True, agreed with that... it was nice not having to run game and just being nice and getting 9s easy that way. These days I don't even see 9s on these Filipino dating sites. Like not even one.

And yeah, I'm still here part of the year, my base is here. But plan to relocate that next year.

Honestly I'm not too worried because I've been doing cold approach since 2002... I can (and will) revert to that. That will work, even in the West, once this place is harder than back home (ironically pussy paradise places often turn into their opposites once the locals are truly sick and tired of the hordes of foreign sex tourists... case in point Salvador, Brazil and many others).

But, 5 words that never crossed my mind when I found one of those rare miraculous oases that WASN'T a cock farm: "this place needs more cock!!!11"

Hence why I never posted (and never would) about the best pussy paradise places on public forums with millions and millions of views, leave alone start blogs about them that only make pocket change anyway.

Share them with friends, sure. Or on private invitation only boards. Plenty of those exist once you network a bit. But sharing relatively small places with millions of men... men that I will never meet, and most of which don't even have an RVF account... It does not compute. It just doesn't make sense.

But as I said previously, it is what it is. Stunner pussy flowing like water from a faucet is over, it's back to solid game now.

So be it.

P.S.: 6s-7s are still super easy though lol.

Messages In This Thread