rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is the travel section dying?

Is the travel section dying?

Quote: (05-14-2018 04:39 AM)Vlado Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2018 02:41 PM)Tintin Wrote:  

Maybe a VIP section is a good idea

Yes op, please visit Kosovo, Donetsk, or Grozny. if you manage to get out without your organ's getting harvested then report back and rep points will be forthcoming ?

And were are you from smart ass so we can make a comparison between your country of origin and these places?

Kosovo is dangerous for serbs maybe as local Albanians there hate them to the core and maybe for black guys, but overall is one of the safest places in europe, at least for number of murders per capital.

There were 20 murders there last year , while in London alone for example there are till now like 80 killings only for 2018...

Plus that the Albanian chicks there are top tier in Europe ( 1 step above local slavic chicks in FYROM macedonia for example) , food is very good and cheap.

Neighboring Albania is a much more touristic place for sure.

However a difficult place to game.... local Albanian guys are huge and nationalism and protectionism of local albanian chicks is still strong, they are more extreme than Albos from Albania for example.

Not a pussy paradise like Serbia ( making a comparison) considering that many guys her in this forum got laid in Serbia, plus that i know some businessmen that have their girlfriends in Belgrade.

I am pretty sure that even Grozny is safer than most western europe.

I have even started to plan to go back in Bulgaria soon.

^THIS 100%

Messages In This Thread