rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is the travel section dying?

Is the travel section dying?

Quote: (05-13-2018 07:05 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2018 07:01 PM)birthday cat Wrote:  

^ It's an attempt to shock these guys into taking action. How do you know I didn't make an A in all my computer science classes? Maybe I know these guys think better than you realize.

Ok, if that's the case then I apologize for misunderstanding. I took it as primitive "nerd bashing".

My personal experience is that there's no great correlation between a weirdo abroad (of which there are many) and their grade scoring in computer science. They come from all backgrounds, but yeah, your point is good otherwise.

No worries man. I was intentionally trying to be provocative but I think it could easily be interpreted in the wrong way so I appreciate the feedback.

It's not nerd bashing but I can clarify it so it makes more sense. A lot of these guys are smart analytical types that are accustomed to being able to learn things on their own. It's much easier and exponentially less time consuming to learn something that you are not naturally good when you surround yourself with people who are better than you.

Messages In This Thread