rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is the travel section dying?

Is the travel section dying?

Quote: (05-13-2018 06:02 PM)zoom Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2018 05:19 PM)Sandstorm Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2018 04:28 PM)Enhanced Eddie Wrote:  

Case in point, Philippines... I log onto dateinasia after 24 hours of absence and have maybe 1 new message. In 2011 it was the other way round. I got maybe 24 messages in 1 hour. Girls initiating.

Quality and attitudes have also dropped considerably. Girls used to message me first, more than I had time to reply to. Now I have to initiate and often get ignored or get a response with an attitude. And these girls aren't even anywhere near as hot as the ones I banged easy 7 years ago. Same with Filipino Cupid.

Yeah I'm older now (late 30s) but I tried a profile where I used my pics from back then and my age setting from back then and get nigh the same results. Honestly it's hilarious. Chubby Filipina 6s clicking on my profile (showing in up "viewed me") and deciding I'm not worth a message, or ignoring me if I message, or giving me lip.

I've been doing this 3rd world pussy chasing for over 20 years, and in 2014 there was a big decline across the board in all countries I like. I never understood why people who found out about this would want everyone to know. It was only good BECAUSE nobody knew about it, so why WOULD anyone want everyone to know about it? It makes no sense.

[Image: undecided.gif]

Flying to manila tomorrow for the first time.

Is my imaginary poosey-paradise a thing of the past now? [Image: confused.gif]

I have to agree... Filipino Cupid is pretty shit! (admittedly, so is my profile, heh) but yeah, only 10 messages in about 2/3 weeks, and only 2 of those are from Makati!

Gulp.

Maybe the solution would be for you two guys to learn game.

Game? Just LOL!!!

- A) photography skills :
-> have normal pics
-> be good at spotting bangable filipinas on their pictures

- B) project manager skills :
-> pipeline hard on cupid and other sites. Batch-add numbers on Evernote with name, age and cupid Id so that you can check them later if needed. Then batch-sync those contact details on Whatsapp
-> chat on whatsapp from your computer to save time
-> organize your meetings on google calendar

- C) urbanism skills :
-> arrange logistics well (easy meeting point, close to your place,...)

....The only game part in the Philippines is keeping your calm all the time. When they flake, when they get entitled, when they LMR, ...

Messages In This Thread