rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is the travel section dying?

Is the travel section dying?

This is probably worthy of a new thread but I'm going to post it here anyway.....

DEAR LURKERS,

I've done a lot of traveling and this is what I've seen.

Most of the non-forum guys that I've met while traveling are guys who are searching for better women abroad although they might not be as direct about their intentions as some of us on the forum. These guys might have some other reason for traveling or being an ex-pat but if you talk to them one-on-one they usually tell you they are searching for better women than what they have in their country. Other guys won't say it but it's obvious in many cases.

There is one big difference between the forum guys I've met and the non-forum guys. About 80% of the forum guys that I've met have made a significant effort to improve the appearance, learn game, improve themselves, etc. For the non-forum guys it is only about 20%. Who do you think gets better results?

Most men who travel to meet women are somewhere between completely autistic and having a little socially awkwardness. They have poor self-awareness, don't listen well to other people, and act odd but don't realize that others perceive them as odd. Their plan to find women is to try to leverage their white skin / exotic factor rather than improve themselves, learn game, contribute to the forum, etc.

When I see a newbie in the travel section I assume there is about a 50% chance that he is socially awkward (or worse). When a guy says he prefers to extract information and not contribute then I assume it is much more than a 50% chance because this is precisely the type of behavior that is very common with guys who do poorly with women. These guys go through life without ever considering what other people are thinking or actually listening to other people and processing what that other human is saying to them.

Why would any of us want to share information with a guy who has already made up his mind that he wants to take but never give?

There isn't a better response to the OP than this one sentence because it says it all.
Quote: (05-13-2018 09:11 AM)stefpdt Wrote:  

Meet people from the forum in person, add value to their lives in some way, and you'll get the very best information possible.

Also, as more guys begin to travel it gets more difficult. They sky isn't falling but it gets a little more difficult each year. Slowly but surely the guys banging 3s and 4s off of Tinder in the privacy of another country where their friends can't see them will turn into incels just like the were in their home country. So why not get create a plan, take action, improve yourself, and meet some other guys that can help you?

Finally, the socially awkward lurkers reading this may already hate me but I'm going to give them what I think is the most important advice. You will never get good with women unless you make friends with other guys who are much better than you. You aren't naturally good at this so you will need some kind of coaching. I know you are smart and made an A in all your computer science classes but this is a different game and you are going to need help. (EDIT: I say this because I speak from experience. I made extremely slow progress until I met a few guys from this forum.)

Messages In This Thread