rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to Find Wingmen?

Where to Find Wingmen?

from what i've learned on here, finding a wingman is the same as networking and finding a suitable business partner. The best way is to genuinely charm them and add something of value to their life.

An example is to go to the gym, see a guy who might be good with women maybe he flirts with women all over, or maybe he's just high energy and talks to everybody. Befriend him, Best way i learned to do this is to be exceptional at something. Personally, I'm a great basketball player and for my size, I'm pretty athletic and strong. If you can add value to a person's life whether that's physical value or adding knowledge, you can easily start a conversation with them.

Now You have to lay on the charm and get them to like you. After they like you, you simply ask if they want to hang out sometime. Show a little vulnerability but DON'T be a bitch. Most guys including myself love to take people under our wings and mentor them. The problem with this, however, is the fact that you need a certain amount of charisma and game in order to even convince a person to be your wingman.

Personally, I agree with the people above. Wingmen are a waste of time, 1. because the women will be more attracted to the wingman than you. 2. because it hinders and slows your progression and you become dependent.

but I digress all you have to do is find a guy around your age with common interests, Befriend him, hang out with him in places where girls are available. and there you go.

Messages In This Thread