rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

More women backing out of divorces as court settlements shrink in UK

More women backing out of divorces as court settlements shrink in UK

Quote: (05-13-2018 05:17 AM)gework Wrote:  

It doesn't appear this has much to do with boosting tax revenues. Families are of course more economically productive than singles. The anti-conservative party are currently trialing an online divorce service for about $750.

Don't worry we know it's socially safe as it's been trialed by left-wing poster boy, Gary Lineker and talked up by another twice divorced supreme justice, anti-Brexit, feminist. That there is no criticism of this anywhere, includingly the supposedly conservative Telegraph sums up the situation. No one in Britain under 50 has heard an argument against no contest divorce in the fear it might be a hate crime.

Adultery can be as vague Rape accusations in some ways and still hold in court. An important note is in most courts in America it's still considered adultery if you hook up with another woman after separation and pre-divorce finalization.

That's actually what fucked me despite affidavits and two actual mutual female friends that came to court to defend me. One was her college roommate that literally told the judge my ex wife was a pathological liar. While I did hook up with a girl during the separation her claims were I verbally abused her all through the marriage. And literally produced zero evidence of this. If anything I detached from the marriage completely the last 6 months we lived together, I refused to even argue with her.

My ex-wife was a Ivy league graduate so that was instant credibility. Judge dismissed an email she sent to me regarding her admitting to growing mushrooms and weed in our apartment attic but substantiated mental abuse on her from me responding to her to get the fucking shit out of there because I was being reviewed for a security clearance at the time. I went ballistic calling her a irresponsible idiot ect... on skype. That was verbal abuse on her according to the judge. He actually said why didn't you report her.? I said I was in fucking Afghanistan! He proceeded to ask why didn't I call a friend or the police like she was devoid of all responsibility.

The experience felt like the court was literally trying to find anything and everything possible to protect her interest.

This topic getting close to a decade later still hits a button in me. It took me until I was almost 30 to recover from a 2 year marriage that ended when I was 24.

I actually had a warrant for my arrest put out for contempt of court while sitting in Germany recovering from nearly having my arm blown off in combat. I was completely sedated and missed two alimony payments. When I got back to the states the judge while I standing in a cast up to my neck said I should have prepared to have someone take care of my affairs before I deployed. While he dismissed the contempt of court shit he said to me before I left thanks for your service but you need to take care of your personal affairs first. Let me also note when I got home and went to the court (on my own to squash the warrant) they and handcuffed my good wrist to my belt loop while I waited to see the judge.

Luckily my family was there or I don't know what I would have done. It was humiliating I can't even describe what that felt like today. One thing about war is it helps you develop patience and some emotional restraint.

Sorry for the rant but don't get fucking married. If you do get a church marriage if it's a religious thing for you. Don't let any women tell you it needs to be official with the state or government to be valid. At least in the US the tax benefits and ability for her to get on your insurance is not worth the risk if it ends in divorce. Even cohabitation is a risk an many states in the US. Live separately if possible unless you have kids.

Messages In This Thread