rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Was this a shit test?

Was this a shit test?

Quote: (05-16-2018 05:24 PM)ShitFacedPanda Wrote:  

Quote: (05-16-2018 10:27 AM)AceP Wrote:  

Quote: (05-15-2018 05:00 PM)ShitFacedPanda Wrote:  

Quote: (05-15-2018 03:12 PM)AceP Wrote:  

In my option. If a girl gives half an effort to interact with you, thats a shittest/some interest right there. Theres the saying "shes still in set if shes still around and not leaving yet"

The best way to know if you're handling the shittest correctly is that you can maintain your Man-frame and you can somewhat make her smile and laugh jokingly. I think some of the best naturals are like the ones who have good DHV, but also approachable enough, fun & flirty but still masculine.

I'm finally getting back what I used to have... feeling of high value, able to flirt and shit. My grandmother, during and after 7th grade began to emotionally abuse me when she would get drunk and it really fucked with my self esteem, but I've found that fasting and not eating a lot for some reason has inreased my confidence, but now I don't need to rely on that anymore... just took me a couple of days of doing so to kinda get back what I had back in middle school and shit.

I used to be able to innately answer shit tests and now that's slowly coming back, albeit not as innately.

I am glad for ya bro. All of us have a natural charm, altho we just need to find what works for us. A 40yo man can't exactly roll with a 25yo persona game and expect the same results. It's all depends on what works best for you.
Hell yeah bro... Except text game. No natural sht for that lmao, all these chicks be sayin "huh?"

Text game isn't necessary hard bro. It does take awhile to get good at it and theres plenty of books on textgame, but even in text game your RL alpha flirty persona can show in it too. Girls can just sense if this "fun/enthusiastic" guy "has a dick" or not. Usually that's enough to make you standout from her other matches.

Messages In This Thread