rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Was this a shit test?

Was this a shit test?

Hello, so yesterday I was walking through the hall to a classroom to eat lunch, I walk in, and then this latino chick that I had been gaming and who has been hugging me and holding my hand briefly when she passes me in the hall said "why are you walking around like you own the place?" "because I do" "no you don't" "haha ok" I then, and no, I am not trolling or shitposting, climbed out the window because it was open lol. Walked around outside, shitposted and joked around with some of my friends, and then walk back into the classroom, "leave" she said, "leave" "nah, I'm good, oh nice, taki's" I said jokingly, and stuck my hand in her bag of taki's and took one playing with her, and then she acted like the was gonna hit me, honestly, I kind of flinched and then brushed it off and said "you wouldn't actually hit me" and she said "you wanna test that?" then I jokingly raised my hand to her when she did it again, then, that was when it all began, the one that I failed "you wouldn't actually hit me, you have no balls" "well, yeah, I kinda can't it's the united states yoiu know" "bullshit, all the other guys at least did it" "nah way" I said sarcastically, and she kept sayin no balls n shit which I would assume was part of the shit test, I came up with an answer for if it was, but I don't know if it would be right, and I came up with it after I failed anyways, would an acceptable answer if this was a shittest be "you're right, I don't have balls, now just imagine how many interesting positions we could do together" or something like that? How would I successfully amplify that if my (answer that I thought might work but maybe yall think it doesn't) answer would be bad? Thanks

Messages In This Thread