rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Cars

On Cars

Quote: (06-02-2018 05:31 PM)Catch 22 Wrote:  

Since we're all about gaming things, what do you all think are the best bets to get a panties wetting advantage from your car for the least price?

Cars don't wet panties, they raise your perceived value or tell something about you but will not wet a single panty by themselves.

Everything has its target audience... pickups and utes for chicks who like working men. Vans for hippy chicks and festival goers. Luxury cars for those who are image driven and of course gold diggers. Cheap cars for the students and arty people who don't care etc...

Know this: If you are not near your car, the women won't know what you drive so it doesn't matter. If you are driving and in motion, you will not be approaching... pretty much the only time a car comes into the picture is if you give them a lift or if they end up at your home or if you're standing around next to your parked car... and by this stage of the game, the only role your car plays is not to put the women off.

Here's a quick story: I was at a restaurant picking up food while getting eye fucked by another customer. I took my meal to the less than awesome car that I was driving that day and when she came outside and saw me next to my daily beater she was visibly repulsed. It went from instant attraction to instant repulsion. The car failed its role of NOT PUTTING HER OFF... but it definitely passed the gold digger test [Image: wink.gif]

Messages In This Thread