rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tips for keeping convo

Tips for keeping convo

The past few months I've been approaching like there's no tomorrow. I am able to deal effectively with approach anxiety using the three second rule. I've had some great moment but the past few weeks I've been getting stuck at keeping the opening convo going past the 10 min mark. In the past, its not something I consciously had to think about but now its my major sticking point. I feel like once I hit the 10 min mark every question I ask feels forced and all my conversations just feel unnatural and my target starts withdrawing. Anybody have good tips on how to keep convo going in a club/party setting? I really want to avoid getting to a point where I have to start asking convo killers like "where are you from? where do you work? etc".
I don't face this problem much in daygame as there is usually stuff happening in the street or cool books in the bookshop to talk about.

Messages In This Thread