rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to unf*ck this

How to unf*ck this

I met a girl of tinder about a month ago. We had about a 2 hour date at a bar thursday night, she had work in the morning. I usually begin touching and escalation at the two hour mark. Hug and good bye.

3 weeks later, we made plans to watch a movie at her place. I had suggested a couple days before that we drink at her place, which she agreed to. I got on antibiotics due to an unknown uti a couple days later, and I decided to come clean on that. She was cool about it and assured me that the most important thing was that I was getting treatment, "we'll just watch a movie and talk"
Kiss close, and she even gave me a lift home.

We've been chatting online and sending a bit of snaps. My problem is, I might have come across as a fuckboy with my snaps, messages. I have suggested meeting up again two times now, and she doesn't reply to those very questions.

I have other options for sex, but this girl is relationship material. Any good dread game for this?

Messages In This Thread