rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the point of day game?

What's the point of day game?

So in the past i've only ever done night game, but not long ago i started doing day game, i bought Day Bang by roosh and read a lot of material online. I stumbled upon a PUA called Krauser and read a lot of his materials, and supposedly he's one of the leading PUA's. Anyway, in an article he wrote he said that at one point he approached 500 girls and didn't get any lay from there. So, 500 conversations that lead to no where. I know it's just an example, but other people say they have a VERY little success rate with day game, so why do people obsess about it? Like 2% success or 5% success. Obviously the %percentage depends on your game, and how well your interactions go, but it seems like the number is around the low end. Is anyone here getting better results in day game than night game? Is it about the person and preference perhaps?

I am not experienced to talk about this subject so i'd like to hear your opinion. I have only day game cold approached approximately 30 girls, and i know it's NOTHING compared to what other people do. I've had some good conversations but never turned out to anything more. Again, i know it's a very small number. Why would you spend multiple hours a week getting out of your way to approach girls when the success rate is so low? When you can go out to a bar/club and literally pull a decent girl home and fuck her. Is it for the excitement of the hunt, rather than the end goal? Is it because you'll find girls you'll never find in night outs, top tier girls or LTR quality girls? Please enlighten me.

Messages In This Thread