rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Accept her rejecting sex?

Accept her rejecting sex?

Quote: (05-07-2018 02:09 AM)Bushido Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2018 04:28 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Obviously you can not demand or rape them, so whining to get sex is so beta boy.

Storming off, going ghost because she rejected you seems beta buthurt as well. Thats giving her too much power.

Not if it's backed by real intention to leave her if she doesn't straighten up her act.

Also it's not "storming off". You walk out without a word.

You guys are advocating negotiating sex in one way or another which is a futile endeavour.

It isn't a bad negotiation if you're not sacrificing anything.
Her: I can't
You: why not?
Her: It's that time of the month
You: Oh, that doesn't bother me, but I should get a towel
*sexo ensues*

Or if you think you can pull it off you can go the more aggressive Roosh route and ask if her mouth is also bleeding.

Just leaving without a word is too passive aggressive. Slamming the door on the way out is only a bit needier and melodramatic. If you're at her place then just say bye like a normal human being with neither affection nor hostility and then you can always go radio silence if necessary.

Like anything the best course action depends a lot on details of the dynamic/context that the OP isn't providing so it's too hard to give specific advice. I don't think sulking or passive aggression is ever an ideal move.

Messages In This Thread