rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Altright.com domain seized by Go Daddy

Altright.com domain seized by Go Daddy

Quote: (05-04-2018 06:22 PM)sterlingarcher Wrote:  

Of course they'll still most probably do so, but anyway, at least they'll be doing so unconscionably.

Except, there's no conscious. When I've spoken about the Degenerate Triad, I've said one component of their thinking is Symbolic. The Objective Reality of what we are isn't important to them, it's their Subjective Reality of what we represent.

As such, they believe they are morally-righteous, of course, without a moral core based in Truth, it always breaks down.

I was reading the Catechism recently, and this jumped out at me:

"It is not licit to do evil so that good may result from it. An evil end corrupts the action, even if the object is good in itself, since the end does not justify the means."

Note 'justify' in this context doesn't mean rationalizing the behaviour to oneself: it's the Catholic understanding of it meaning, co-operating with the Will of God via one's free will.

Back to me previously-saying dysfunctional acts produce dysfunctional results: No matter what action Social Justice Warriors take believing they are morally-righteous, they are only following the Law of Self. As such, the end result will always be dysfunctional: ever decreasing-spirals of persecution, excommunication and - in the worst cases - murder of disbelievers, and the dark reality of the security of being a true believer being able to be revoked at any moment as these circles decrease.

Since I take this as both dictated and observable truth, if the Right also starts believing the ends justify the means, similar dysfunction is bound to follow, though I struggled with this point for a couple of years. Note my professed discomfort with seeing people in power stepping down due to what appears to be blackmail from Trump's people. What dysfunction will result?

Messages In This Thread