rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Altright.com domain seized by Go Daddy

Altright.com domain seized by Go Daddy

I'm just glad America has proven to have the Balls for these fights over censorship. Trump was a sign of this. Jordan Peterson and Brett Weinstein are signs of this. Joe Rogan, Ben Shapiro, Dave Rubin.

We've had censorship for 60 years. We had 3 big companies spewing left wing bull shit since, I don't know, the 60s. Now everyone thinks there's a problem with two different sides to every story and I say, it's damn better than having just one side of every story like we had in the 90s. There's a reason Rush was a phoenix rising as the king of radio, tv, and media when I was a kid.

I think the average person gets anxiety at the thought of censorship (Joe Rogan offers these sentiments of "interesting times"). As a Rush-baby, I became a young adult thinking I was part of a fragmented, rag tag group of libertarian-ish individuals taking on the army of PC brainwashed media. Nowadays I'm heartened. Sure, they'll still have their slanted view of Charlottesville, but at least I'm hearing conversations from the other side.

Keep fighting the good fight. It will never end.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Messages In This Thread