rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does Mainstream Media and What Seems like Major Online Opinion Drive You Bonkers?

Does Mainstream Media and What Seems like Major Online Opinion Drive You Bonkers?

Quote: (05-20-2018 08:59 AM)redpillage Wrote:  

Quote: (05-20-2018 08:00 AM)GreenManaleshi Wrote:  

As far as culture goes, seems all things I loved as a kid are being remade, rehashed, neutered, infused with leftist politics, etc.

And that's really all they have nowadays. At the gym I am constantly forced to hear bad remakes of old 70s, 80s, and 90s songs. Feels like real pop music somehow stopped in 2000 and now it's just a never ending cycle of rehashing old material. And for good reason I may add: The current political climate does not foster or even encourage original thought and combined with the willful destruction of art, music, and architecture what remains is nothing but vapid ephemeral crap devoid of any soul or meaning.

I was at a Starbucks and they were playing a James Taylor song. I told the barista I hated James Taylor, she was like twenty, and she said, "I love James Taylor."

First off, my parents listened to James Taylor. How does she even know who he is? Shouldn't someone have supplanted him by now for younger people?

She stared at me like she couldn't believe I hated James Taylor, and I said to her, "Yeah, but you haven't been listening to the same three James Taylor songs for 40 years either."

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread