rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The PUA Yad Using Sugar Daddy Website Paying Girls For "Massage".

The PUA Yad Using Sugar Daddy Website Paying Girls For "Massage".

Quote: (04-29-2018 06:33 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

He is giving a massage and giving 300 pounds.

If he could reverse this, and get the girls to give him a massage and give him money, his reputation would be restored.

Damn.

I had only glanced at it and thought he was paying to get a massage.

The thirst is real.

To be fair, he got the short end of the stick, looks-wise. The guys I've met that look like that generally have a style of game that consists of banging girls that are already taken by someone higher up the scale. They befriend the girls, then compliment them constantly and wait weeks/months/years for the girl to be tiffed at their guy for one reason or another, then try to get it in for a night or two in exchange for shiny things or lots of compliments that they aren't getting at home.

They're usually the kind of guys that talk a lot about how to "lay her right so she comes back" or how they "did every position" or their "special moves." They focus tremendous amount of energy on how to get the girl to come back more than once, since the girl generally goes back to her main guy after their tiff is over and she feels she's already gotten back at him, plus received some compliments and gifts as a bonus.

It reminds me of those videos where you see the monkeys or apes, can't remember which species, where the one alpha monkey gets all the girls, but the beta monkeys hang out in the periphery, waiting for the alpha to be distracted or asleep, then they bring gifts to one of the girl monkeys/apes in exchange for a quickie. Sometimes they get away with it, sometimes the alpha wakes up or wanders nearby and catches them and then all hell breaks loose.

It's hard to blame those tactics, though, it's war out there and we all have our own strategies to try to pass on the genes...and so did our fathers, that's why we're all here.

Messages In This Thread