rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banging girls you're not attracted to, just to gain sexual experience

Banging girls you're not attracted to, just to gain sexual experience

Sorry if this belongs in the newbie section, but i thought this question is directed mostly to the experienced users.

My friend brought up a problem that had me thinking. He's a 22 year old guy, who's only had sex twice before, with his girlfriend of 6 months, so he's very inexperienced. He's always been against one night stands and wanted to go the LTR way, but recently started to get frustrated and wants to find a girl to have sex with, to improve his sex game and gain experience as he feels like most girls he's dating/flirting with expects something off him already because 1) He's 22 years old. And 2) He has a great muscular body, and girls always presume that he gets laid a lot and therefor have high expectations when it comes to sex. And he's so insecure about disappointing that he started having sexual anxiety.

He is decent in game and pulls girls in nights out and makes out with them, gets numbers and they seem to want to meet. But at this stage he always backs off or gets second thoughts. He can escalate but never close, because he's scared of prematurely ejaculating/sexual inexperience.

He told me there's this girl that is a little chubby, but decent face that wants him to come over and fuck her, and be fuck buddies. I told him, go for it, you can bang her and improve your lasting time in bed, if that's what you're insecure about. Get experience off that one girl, and then you can build confident for better looking girls. And she isn't bad looking.

But he's telling me that he is having a hard time doing this, because he's not physically attracted to this girl, and it's hard for him do this thing. It's like he's forcing himself to do it, and it won't be a pleasure thing. Also another fear of his is, let's say he decides to go have sex with this girl and she finds out his inexperience and/or she gets annoyed that he can't last long in bed, she wont give him a second chance. This way, how can he ever improve, if girls stop seeing him after one night.

So my question to you guys is... How did you start building up your sexual game? When you were virgins/beginners. Did you settle with a below average girl / a girl you're not really attracted to, to improve your sex game and wanted to last longer in bed? Or what suggestions should i pass along to my friend. Would you go for it if you were in his position?

I told him that this is all just in his mind, and some girls won't mind sticking along, and giving him time to improve if they like him as a person. He's scared of something before he even tried. And that he could always pleasure them in other ways than with his dick.

Messages In This Thread