rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Warming Up" a Girl Over Text

"Warming Up" a Girl Over Text

Quote: (09-25-2011 05:58 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2011 10:25 AM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2011 09:57 AM)Mace Wrote:  

And most college girls won't pick up the phone - they want to avoid potential awkwardness.

I mean, just look at this rationally for a second.

A girl won't pick up your phone call to avoid awkwardness, but she'll go out with you?

She'll come hang out at your place?

She'll fuck you?

I mean really, when a girl is down, she's down, when she's not, she's not.

P.S. I'd never ask a girl out on a date via text. Texting her confirmation or any other pertinent details after the fact is fine. If she won't pick up the phone to be asked out, then she doesn't deserve to be taken out and shown a good time.

I don't think you quite understand, it's not something that can be rationalized so easily. You can't blame a poor connection or bad game for a chick not picking up the phone. Young American girls (under 26) literally DO NOT pick up the phone anymore. It's a generational thing, this is just how these girls are today. We can blame technology and cultural shifts, so the answer is to hone your texting game... not to assume she doesn't deserve to be taken out (which even if it were true, isn't the best advice for beginners).

How old are you jariel? What kind of girls do you approach and how?

I have to call a huge BS on this whole "girls don't answer the phone anymore" crap.

I swoop have swooped countless girls this year from age 21-26 and I haven't had an issue. (The girls that didn't pick up the phone, didn't answer texts either).

And my "sample" is cross Geographical: Colombia, LA, Miami Beach, Argentina, Chicago, Palm Beach, San Diego, Spain, Montreal and where ever else I have been this year.

Jariel nailed it.

A girl is going to let you get her naked and swoop her, but she won't make a plan with you over the phone?

Come on.

You really think if she just met the coolest guy ever, she wouldn't pick up the phone if he called?

Hell, she would be picking it up on the first ring and probably fumbling her Iphone into her Starbucks jumbo latte with extra whipped cream because she wouldn't want to miss the call.

She is not answering the phone because, you never had her to begin with.

I touch on this here:

Business and Girls: Phone Game VS Text Game

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/08/bus...-game.html

Keep texting her like every other dork in the world and you will get what every other dork in the world gets.

I would rather be busting strong foundational Game and swooping.

Messages In This Thread