rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"All Cultures Are Equal": Canuck Tourist Studying "Natural Medicine" Lynched In Peru

"All Cultures Are Equal": Canuck Tourist Studying "Natural Medicine" Lynched In Peru

When I was in Iquitos in the Peruvian Amazon, I also traveled down river to some really remote areas. I cant say I really noticed what the guys were like as I didnt really care, though I did have several guys kind of act somewhat aggressive towards me. Which I never experienced before. One guy come up to me and said ' is there a problem here" when I was talking to a girl that was with his group.

The biggest shock was the women, they really wanted nothing to do with me, I was actually quite annoyed as I was thinking these girls would love me. The ladyboys were pretty full on I was amazed there were so many; actually the best cheapest pollo, ensalada, papas st food were made by a whole heap of them a bit down from Juliette Park I think it was called.

There were also a whole heap of weird hippie types, one guy staying at the hostel looked and dressed like a buddhist monk, then I talked to him and he was from Seattle.

To this day I still dont know what the deal with the girls from that place was.

Messages In This Thread