rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Seduction

On Seduction

Quote: (04-25-2018 05:40 PM)griffinmill Wrote:  

Guys, currently working on this chick 15 years my junior. She's 25. Met on Tinder. I've run sone decent game (seduction, rolling off, comfort). She's a tough nut to crack. We have a third date on Friday. I've had her in bed and dealt with serious LMR.

Tonight she texts me something I've never heard before in a text from any girl ever - "On Friday I may drink wine, and wine makes me horny, so even if I beg you to fuck me, promise you won't?"

What's the best way to play this? Obviously, with this expressed in writing, it's a pretty good move on her part.

Definitely a shit test. She's wanting to bang so she wants you to pass

Hard to suggest an exact response without knowing your specific "brand" of game and the having the context of your previous dates

Personally Id go with "No problem. I'm just a nice guy with a big dick and I prefer scotch before a good hair pulling and spanking session"

Or

"Ok but when I drink wine I break promises"

But thats just me

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread