rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Monarchy vs Democracy

Monarchy vs Democracy

Quote: (07-28-2018 09:12 AM)BlueMark Wrote:  

Quote: (07-28-2018 05:25 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

I still find the idea of grovelling before a certain family because their blood is allegedly more special than everybody else to be silly.

Maybe you do (and so do I), but most members of society need some kind of social mythology to keep them functioning. Members of this forum are not representative of the general population.

In democratic societies like the USA, that takes the form of civic religion, where people venerate past presidents, the Constitution, the flag, the wars that were won, etc.

I think that venerating Constitution that holds unique rights and freedoms and past presidents that did great job in securing those freedoms, ending slavery and winning world wars makes much more sense then obsessing about queens new hat and discussing the fashions of the sluts that marry into English Royal family.

American civic religion is masculine and virtuous. British civic religion has become matriarchal and slutty. In my opinion it started to go downhill for the Brits from Henry VIII, who founded Anglicanism based on his petty reason of desire to divorce and remarry interdependently of Pope's blessing. Today the national English religion is the most cucked Christian denomination full of female and gay priests. And it's origins are obviously fake. It's such a shame.

Another factor is that all American presidents so far have been men (Bless Trump's victory). For English the Queens Victoria and Elizabeth rule extremely long and the image of a Queen is stronger then the image of a King for the Brits. I suspect this long tradition of matriarchy has it's share of blame for the high levels of feminism in anglosphere.

Messages In This Thread