rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Countries with exotic bonus for mediterranean type

Countries with exotic bonus for mediterranean type

Quote: (06-10-2018 11:47 AM)wellrockthecity Wrote:  

I have to side with Rossi, I would call a guy out if he's faking being Italian to be honest.
Mainly because people that have seen do that are Albanian/Arab losers that would shit on (already bad) Italian reputation abroad.

Albanians have a different version of this strategy too [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

A lot of pizzeria's have Albanian workers in New York City. If they are living in United States and if someone asks them, "Where are you from?" They usually say, "I'm from Europe." in a way that girl asks, "Which continent are you from?"

They never really say Albania if they're being asked where they're from [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

If they're living in any European country and someone asks "Where are you from?", they usually say "Italy" too. I mean come on dude, you just swam to Italy from Albania few months ago, speaking few words from my language won't make you Italian [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

Just because of this Turks, Albanians and Arabs, for past 2-3 years, if I visit any European country, I'm keeping my Italian passport in my pocket even if I stay there for a month. So, I can show the girls if they ask me, "Place of birth: Rome" [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

Messages In This Thread