rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Countries with exotic bonus for mediterranean type

Countries with exotic bonus for mediterranean type

Quote: (05-04-2018 06:45 PM)Pointer Wrote:  

I noticed that as well. That's why I mentioned it earlier but then I understand why guys do it: Europe is racist as fuck. Do an experiment and count how many times girls will actually ask your name instead of your nationality ? People are so lazy and shallow they don't bother to make meaningful conversations, it's always things like where are you from ? what are you doing here ? Trying to fit you into a box. Best answer is to say that's you're from Madagascar or some forgotten island and change the subject.

If you want to experiment tell them you're from Turkey instead of Italy and see how they react although Italians don't have such a good reputation anymore. I've met quite a few girls complaining about guys harassing them when traveling in Italy, the thirst is real.

For me the funniest people are the Americans who say "I'm from New York" or "I'm from LA" after everybody says "I'm from Hungary" or "I'm from Pakistan". It just screams "I'm special".

Why would I lie about my nationality? I mean I never got Spain flag but I keep telling them that I'm Italian. I could easily tell them, I'm American to look more exotic to them since Italian-Spanish culture is similar but I don't.

Italy have great reputation all over the world, except maybe Spain-Portugal-France-Greece because cultures are more or less similar compared to USA-Italy but as I said, I never lied to any French girl about me being from United States when I'm from Italy.

I don't really agree with a lot of people that Arabs got very negative reputation in Europe. I mean, a lot of girls go to Dubai to hook up with Arabs. Why wouldn't they hook up with them in their home country? I've been to Dubai, I've seen it. Plus, when you tell them you're Arab, European girls will automatically think you're loaded. They would more likely to believe "You're loaded being Arab" than telling them "You're French when you are from Morocco/Algeria." [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

But when I see a dude from Morocco or Algeria claiming to be French or Albanian/Turk claiming to be Italian, I keep laughing [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif] I mean you have to be blind to not see the difference between Moroccan and French. [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

Messages In This Thread