rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Countries with exotic bonus for mediterranean type

Countries with exotic bonus for mediterranean type

Quote: (05-03-2018 05:57 PM)Rossi Wrote:  

Quote: (05-03-2018 09:37 AM)JWLZG Wrote:  

Quote: (04-27-2018 11:55 AM)Rossi Wrote:  

Quote: (04-27-2018 10:50 AM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

A buddy of mine hooked up with a girl in Europe (he's Albanian who grew up in Greece). He said she freaked out a little bit when he told her he's Albanian. Apparently they don't have a great reputation what with the drug trafficking and all [Image: lol.gif]

A lot of Albanians say "I'm from Italy." if you meet them in Europe but I've met couple actually in New York, if you are American and ask them, they usually say: "I'm from Europe." [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

Just like Arabs. They are "Mediterranean" when they are asked in Europe by girls. They're not "Arab". At first I didn't believe to girls in Ukraine, when they told me about this. Even dudes from Dubai say that they're from either Sevilla (because they're too dark) or from Sicily [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

In case it wasn't clear; Albania is in Europe.

When you are being asked, "Where are you from?"

People want to hear, what country you're from, not which continent where you are from.

If someone asks me, "Where are you from?" I don't say, "I'm from South Europe." I simply say, "I'm from Italy." or when you ask Japanese dude about where's he from, he doesn't say "I'm from Asia." [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

Because Albanians are often ashamed from being Albania, thats why they simply say "I'm from Europe" in a vague way.

I got your point inmediately. However I have met italians, particularly North Italians and to some extent French people , specially among their youth , that love to claim being Europeans or From Europe, and they like to stress so much being "mitteleuropean" and not South European..... as if they are ashamed of being Latin Europeans and love to be equaled with Germanics like the Germans, Dutch or Scandinavians, because in their eyes those people are often perceived as more classically european, as in appearance (tall, blonde, big build), and in behaviour (they arent pushy with women, they are more likely to respect authority, they are overall more civilized even considering their body language and give more personal space to people). There is nothing worst for a Latin european than to be suggested he is a Turk or an Arab, however it would be ridiculous to suggest so, Italians are afteral Italians, and secondary they are mediterranean/Latin European people, because they share a similar (although far from being equal) culture with other Latin Euro countries like SPain,Greece ( I know Greeks are not Romance but hellenic, but you get my point), Portugal or Southern France.

Messages In This Thread