rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Countries with exotic bonus for mediterranean type

Countries with exotic bonus for mediterranean type

Quote: (04-25-2018 04:37 PM)John Doe Wrote:  

This thread went completely sideways.

Just be honest. If you take care of yourself and don't dress like a retard you'll do fine wherever. I have a lot of Middle Eastern including Turkish friends in Ukraine that do fine.

Unless you're one of those fat sloppy elders in the Caribbean Club (Kiev) or Skinny 18 year old Middle Eastern kid at any given place in Europe you'll do fine.

Don't cut your hair with a weed eater and walk around in bedazzled jeans like a teenage girl.

Go to Northern Europe and race bait liberals. They'll fuck you simply to be politically correct.

Tell them you're a secular Muslim and go on a rant about how you feel oppressed.

Kinda like being Black in France or Germany.

Odd as this sounds last time I was back in the US I was in Austin Texas. My black and ethnic friends were killing it. Who would of thought 20 years ago being black or ethnic anywhere in Texas would be an advantage.?

If you look ethnic or even better have a accent just go scream racism in Liberal countries, territories or cities.

Not pushing my politics but stating the obvious.

In some places eventually you might be able to have a girl charged with a hate crime simply for not having sex with you while looking Mediterranean.

Just start a thread saying I'm with Dark Hair and Dark Eyes and prefer to be with or without a beard.

If you have a Imam look don't go to Eastern or Southern Europe. Ottoman Empire mentally damaged some of the ancestors of the the girls you might be looking into. Although girls in Southern Moldova seem to like the swarthy look coming from a guy that looks like he's from Norway.

Messages In This Thread