rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Countries with exotic bonus for mediterranean type

Countries with exotic bonus for mediterranean type

Quote: (04-18-2018 02:14 PM)Pointer Wrote:  

There are noticeable differences between South Americans, Spanish, Italians and Moroccans, not sure why you would put them all in the same basket. I can certainly tell them apart physically.

It's better to say that you are Moroccan and own your true identity rather than say that you are Spanish and then put on an act.

I'm really annoyed about this. A lot of Arabs and Turks are pretending to be Italian. I never heard this until Ukrainian girl told me that Turks are telling girls that they are Italian like 5 years ago.

And then, I went to Gdansk 2 years ago. I met a girl at lounge, starting to talk to her, she said her friend's boyfriend is also Italian. I go up to their table, started speaking Italian. This dude didn't know anything else than Ciao, bella etc.

Turns out, he's from Morocco [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

I exposed him in front of the girls. I took my passport out in front of him and told him to show his passport. He said he doesn't have his passport next to him but he had his credit card at the bar, credit card was from Arabic bank with his name on it Ibrahim something [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

Messages In This Thread