rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Long Term Unemployment - Pitfalls and Strategy

Long Term Unemployment - Pitfalls and Strategy

Slicky Boy needs to take the HR/job search redpill.

HR is teeming with 90 to 100 IQ Western women, they're not going to in-depth background check if you sounds like you've got the goods in an interview(also background checks are typically done right after an offer's given for efficiency and cost-effectiveness).

Make a up a fake position so that they'll think that you had gained relevant experience, fuck a gap year. Interviews are a process of elimination, guy with the least flaws wins. Girlfriend of a friend works in HR for a large hotel chain on the US East Coast used to tell me that when reviewing resumes she take the first 10 that looked good and throw away the rest without reading them!

The most they'll do is call the fake company but the operator will answer and give them your name, rank, pay rate etc. They're not going to drive out to verify that the office exists. Or say you have a role in a start-up that has a team fully distributed across the world so there's no office address. Or pick a company that went out of business or check your local obituaries, find an executive from your industry that died recently and list him as a reference(don't list too many of these or they'll think you're Hillary Clinton heh).

Source: Me. 10 years ago, I figured out job hunting was BS when I submitted a poorly doctored college transcript to HSBC and they accepted it.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Messages In This Thread