rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which Country In The Anglosphere Has The Prettiest White Girls On Average?

Which Country In The Anglosphere Has The Prettiest White Girls On Average?

There are two sources of good looks in the human gene pool, firstly the Asian and secondly the North European gene clusters.

It is the Russian nation which has had the influx of North Europeans (Vikings) and Asians (Mongols) that has led to the best admixture of bloodlines for good looks.

The Asian bloodline is found in the Latin Americans, trough the Indios, which explains why Latinas are more attractive.

The US has initially been the recipient of inferior genetic influx, criminals, religious lunatics and persecuted peoples, the poor and those who could not feed themselves. Looking in history it was rare to find good looking American women, though it did happen due to the large numbers of North European immigrants, German, Scandinavian. Of course now the US has become far more populated with a mix of people from all over the world, one can find all kinds of types.

The same applies to Canada, with a larger influx of Asians possibly there are better looking women in Canada. When I was in the US I certainly was not wowed by the quality of the women.

What is truly surprising is that contrary to reputation the UK has a number of very good looking women, mostly likely due to the influx of North European, Viking peoples. Everyone agreed that the indigenous Britons, picts and such, were ugly people of short stature.

New Zealand women are known not to be attractive, and Australia is not known for good looking women either.

I'd say it's between Canada and UK.

Messages In This Thread