rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which Country In The Anglosphere Has The Prettiest White Girls On Average?

Which Country In The Anglosphere Has The Prettiest White Girls On Average?

Quote: (04-22-2018 01:08 AM)Tiger Man Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2018 12:22 AM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

Quote: (04-21-2018 11:07 PM)Tiger Man Wrote:  

Reluctant to vote Canada, but I think it's true. I agree with others on here. Canada seems to have the highest number of 6-8s. Pretty to hot girls. That skews the average in their favor. The US has the highest of the highest end, but they are often from all over the globe. The UK? Hahahahahahahaha

Unfortunately I haven't travel enough to add my own insight... but people hating on Canada (Toronto) definitely caught my attention. Like Rudebwoy mentioned, Toronto is a funny city... but hey there's some Bad Bad Bitches in here. I'll admit these Women are NOT sexy at all, especially those with rigid ass robocop walk, or don't look at me faces... however they are Hot, hit the Gym... and eat super healthy by somehow becoming Vegans! I absolutely get why peeps from out of town will say T.O is a wasteland though! It takes a while to discern between the inner un-sexiness of these broads, and their exterior appearance!

T-Dot can be really hit and miss. For that matter, so can Vancouver. There are quite a few second and third generation Canadians (white and otherwise) in Vancouver that look like they've never met a comb. That being said, I was considering the whole country. I have travelled across most of Canada. I was surprised by the talent in the Prairie region. Inland BC, Alberta, and Saskatchewan had some seriously hot, plaid-wearing women. I think it's all those outdoor winter sports or something. Maybe it's that good ole farm food. The only thing I didn't factor in was First Nations (or Metis to be specific). OP asked about white girls. I know some Metis girls that look seriously white to me (like whiter than some of the Greek-Canadian and Ukranian-Canadian girls I know). But, I dropped those girls when forming my opinion.

Ukranian People looks Eastern Europeans, they arent wogs like Greeks.

Messages In This Thread