rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Good Sex

On Good Sex

Quote: (04-14-2018 08:44 PM)Winston Wolfe Wrote:  

Quote: (04-14-2018 11:58 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

9. Completely dominate them. I'm trying to find a good way to articulate this, but you should control every single aspect of sex. When it's done, they should feel completely and totally dominated. Like you just pulled them into your bedroom and did lots of dirty things to them. That is what keeps them coming back.

I once had a mini relationship with a girl who I even controlled the orgasms of.

To me, few things are hotter than banging the shit out of a girl and having her beg you for permission to orgasm. Bring them to the edge and then stop, over and over again. Or keep banging away while denying them the orgasm, looking deep in their eyes. You'd be surprised how long they can hold it off.

How do you do that? Everytime I see a girl cumming I do it too, can't hold it, seeing them squirting and knowing I'm the reason for that makes me feel proud for some reason.
You must have some really powerful self control to be able to just stop it like that.

Nobody is innocent, there are merely varying levels of guilt.

Messages In This Thread