rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Discovered a new DHV that uses my phone

Discovered a new DHV that uses my phone

Came back from a first date tonight. Discovered an easy and subtle DHV that I'll probably use again in the future. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

At one point in the evening, we huddled under an umbrella and wanted to check the time. I didn't wear a watch so I pulled out my phone, and I was bringing it in front of us (so we both could see the time) as I turned on the screen.

Little did I know another girl had texted me shortly beforehand.

I took one glance at the time before realizing this girl's texts were clearly visible to the both of us, and I quickly put the phone back in my pocket like I was embarrassed. Didn't mention a word, but I know she saw.

I didn't notice any change in my date's behavior, but it must've had some kind of effect. What do you guys think of this? When you're out with a chick, it can be a move to do after you feel a text come in from one of your other girls.

Does it DHV? Is it as powerful as I think, or kinda tacky?

Messages In This Thread