rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need some advice breaking up with a girl.

Need some advice breaking up with a girl.

I know I'm being lame and weak, but I'm pretty sure I'm not scared of her or confrontation. I don't think there will be a fight or confrontation to be honest and I've had it all before. What's the worst she can do? lol, She doesn't have anything on me or owe me anything.

It's tough to breakup with someone you love and when she's being nicer to me than maybe ever in our relationship, although I know things will probably go bad again after a few weeks or months together. Also I don't see a future together so I shouldn't waste her time.

I think what I'm scared of is giving her up completely. Maybe what you're missing is that I'm pretty much a lone foreigner in this country and its nice to have someone nearby who cares about you and can help out with things. My family are far away so can only talk to them online. I have a lot of friends here but they're mainly just for having a good time. I don't want to go overly beta and attached by opening up too much to any new girls here.

At the moment with her in another city the last few months and us on friendly terms things are great and I wish I could keep it that way, probably the main reason I haven't done anything. I'm a natural procastinator, so I need help otherwise I'll leave it until she's actually in my face or about to fly back or I have a strong reason to break up with her immediately. Right now she's telling me that she's coming back soon. That's probably why I'm finding this more difficult than I should.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Messages In This Thread